The Andy Griffith Museum, featuring the late Emmett Forrest's amazing collection of Andy Griffith memorabilia, is celebrating last summer's truly dazzling remodeling. Th museum is open daily in Mount Airy, N.C. For info, visit the website at www.andygriffithmuseum.org or call (336) 786-1604.
* Nov. 27: Roland White and his band perform at 9 p.m. at the Station Inn in Nashville, Tenn.
* Dec. 2: Roland White and his band host the annual Bill Monroe Appreciation Night at 9 p.m. at the Station Inn in Nashville, Tenn.
* Dec. 9: The Mayberry Christmas show, starring Maggie Peterson (Charlene Darling), Rodney Dillard and the current Dillards band, and David "Mayberry Deputy" Browning, returns to Middle Tennessee for a performance at Green Hill Church, 13251 Lebanon Road in Mt. Juliet, Tenn. Doors open at 5 p.m. Show time is 6 p.m. General admission tickets are $20 (Family 4-Pack and Group discounts are also available.) For tickets and more info, visit mayberrychristmas.org or call 615-754-7035. Sponsored by Green Hill Church, Victory Baptist Church, and Abundant Life Church.
* Dec. 13: Rodney Dillard and wife Beverly bring their Mayberry Values presentation of music and stories to Beech Grove United Methodist Church in Bristol, Va. Show time is 7 p.m.
* Dec. 15: Celebrate the holidays with Betty Lynn as she greets fans at the Andy Griffith Museum 12:30-3:30 p.m. She will have autographed 8 x 10 photos available ($10). For info, visit the website at www.andygriffithmuseum.org or call (336) 786-1604.
* Dec. 17: Maggie Peterson, Rodney Dillard & The Dillards, and David Browning celebrate Mayberry Christmas with their show at Freedom Hall in Johnson City, Tenn. Show time is 7 p.m.
* Jan. 4: Beverly and Rodney Dillard are joined by the Walker Brothers for An Evening in Mayberry at the Thomas Center in Gainesville, Fla. Show time is 7 p.m.
* Jan. 5: Rodney Dillard and company (including the Walker Brothers bring An Evening in Mayberry to WSLR Radio 525 in Sarasota, Fla., at 8 p.m.
* Jan. 6: Rodney Dillard and crew continue their tour of Florida with their Evening in Mayberry show with a performance at the Norris Center in Naples, Fla. Show time is 7 p.m.
* Jan. 7: Rodney Dillard and the Evening in Mayberry show with the Walker Brothers come to New Hope United Methodist Church in North Brandon, Fla., at 6 p.m.
* Mar. 1-3: 21st Annual George Lindsey UNA Film Festival in Florence, Ala. Details TBA. For updates, visit www.lindseyfilmfest.com.
* Mar. 10: Karen Knotts performs at the Effingham Performance Center in Effingham, Ill., at 7:00. For more info, visit www.the-epc.org.
* Apr. 21: Karen Knotts performs at the McPherson Opera House in McPherson, Kan., at 7:30. Details TBA.
* May 5: 31st Annual Uncle Jesse Big Bass Classic (founded by Denver Pyle) in Paris, Tex. For more info, visit: www.unclejessefishing.com.
* May 18-20: Fifth Annual Mayberry in the Midwest festival (also featuring the Mayberry Squad Car Nationals) in Danville, Ind. Lots of Mayberry tribute artists will be on hand. Other special guests TBA. Look for updates here and at Mayberry in the Midwest on Facebook.
* July 12: Karen Knotts brings her "Tied Up in Knotts" show to the Muckenthaler Cultural Center in Fullerton, Calif. Show time is 7:30 p.m. For more info, visit themuck.org/upcoming.
* Sept. 27-30: 29th Annual Mayberry Days in Mount Airy, N.C. Actually, a few festival events start as early as Monday the 24th. Guest stars confirmed so far include Betty Lynn and Rodney Dillard. Full details TBA in 2018.
For more info, visit www.mayberrydays.org. Tickets are already available for several performances and activities, including concerts by The Dillards featuring Rodney Dillard, the VW Boys, Marty Stuart and the Fabulous Superlatives, James Gregory ("the funniest man in America"), and the Malpass Brothers, plus Colonel Tim's Talent Time.
* Nov. 5-10: Mayberry Cruise 13. Dixie Griffith (daughter of Andy) will be the guest for the cruise to the Western Caribbean from Tampa to Cozumel and back aboard Carnival's Paradise. For more info, visit www.allaboutcruisesnc.net or call 1-800-832-7993.